Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Catching up with Friends in Michigan

Here I am-- and here's a question-- which one of these 4 girls is not pregnant? All of you better have guessed me! Here I am with some of my pregnant friends; Kim (her second- a boy), Heather (her first- a boy), and Anna (her first- and her baby was crossing it's legs during the ultrasound so she doesn't know yet!)
I love you guys!










Catching up with everyone was a blast! It was so wonderful to see everyone! I miss them all very much. It was so great to hear what everyone has been busy doing! My friends are wonderful and I am truley blessed!

2 comments:

Amy said...

It's sooo awesome to have good friends!! Cherish every moment!!

Cari said...

Oh my good news! I cannot believe how many friends are pregnant. This is so great! I have not seen some of them since our wedding day. Congratulations on all the babies and mothers to be.

We have a blog and feel free to check it out Emily and friends. www.thewolters.blogspot.com or click on our picture.

love you guys!

Cari