Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Day Babysitting Hudson!


Carrots was the entre' of the day today! I didn't know how I was going to get that kid clean after he finished! He just loved sucking on his fingers during it all!
All Clean afterwards! Even though I did find some carrot in his hair later on that night!

He was so happy when he woke up from his nap! Just smiled, smiled and smiled! I had to take a few pics!
Even though I babysat Hudson today, I felt more like I was babysitting Buster (the dog)! He is scared of thunderstorms and it was storming all day!
But Hudson helped me! He helped me pet Buster for a 1/2 hour! He was so cute!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That's one cute kid!!

Sue Holtvluwer said...

Looks like you had a great day with Hudson! You will make a great mom someday! He is such a cute kid - give him a hug for me next time you see him!