Sunday, September 16, 2007

San Antonio Weekend!

The Riverwalk downtown SanAntonio! I'm really bummed, but I didn't take too many pictures. Our smaller camera broke, and all we had was our really nice one... and I didn't feel too comfortable asking just anyone to take pics for us! But enjoy the 3 we have!!
Ben....Defending the Alamo!
Proof that we were both there! I'll have to thank the timer for this one!
We had a fun weekend! A lot of walking. There are many places to eat on the riverwalk! It is very beautiful. We stayed on a hotel right on the riverwalk then walked everywhere! We also took some time to relax in the pool for awhile!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds way to fun!! I love SanAntonio!! Glad you were able to sneak a little mini honeymoon in...you crazy newlyweds!! Love ya!

Sarah said...

Wow- Since I have been busy trucking my crew to and from school each day... love the excuse to exercise... it's really fun (acutally)... I haven't checked the blogs. Nice hair cut! Cute apartment... it's nicer than what we started in... but just as romantic! Did I see roses in the bathroom?! An astro's game... let me know when you want to come and babysit (I mean spend time with the neices and nephews) and I'll take my man out to the ballgame! More like a trip to San Antonio sounds like fun!