Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Ben!

October 27, 2007 !!
This date marked the 28th year of life for my man!
It was also the first day Ben & I have had off together in 6 weeks!
We had a fun day just hanging out with each other! We went went out for a good lunch,
then out gear shopping, then bike shopping!
Cream of Chocolate pie was the birthday boy's choice of dessert!
Open your eyes!!
We celebrated with Chinese dinner with Nate & Brooke, then back to our apt
for birthday dessert and presents! He got some great t-shirts!
Happy birthday! I love you!

7 comments:

Sue Holtvluwer said...

Happy Birthday Ben! I hope that you had a great birthday! Did Emily make that pie for you or did she buy it?

I hope you have many more great birthdays!

Sue

Joshua said...

Glad you had some family to celebrate with Ben! Happy 28th!

Anonymous said...

Hey, isn't it his 29th year? :) Sorry, but none of us get any younger. Face the music. Happy Birthday....maybe some day I will meet you. I'm sure you're fabulous....since my dear Emily married you!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Ben!! From one scorpio to another!! Glad you guys could have a fun day together!!

Craig said...

Sorry I am a crappy friend Ben and didn't call you on your Birthday -but Happy Birthday duder!

Sarah said...

I DID Remember!! Na, na, nanana!
I'm so proud of me! Hey - it was your birthday... but I do remember the day you were born (won't tell any embarrassing stories - now!) :-) Glad that it was a fun day.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.