Sunday, October 26, 2008

Nick & Jenni came to visit!

Nick & Jenni came over for a quick visit last weekend!
Picked them up from the airport and had some great Mexican food!
I, unfortunatly didn't take too many pictures...but here is what I did get!
My sister-in-law Brooke getting pedicures!
My sister-in-law Jenni!

Nick & Ben putting our new grill together...just so we could have
some of that yummy bacon wrapped BBQ shirmp!


Our wonderful neighbor Rick...insisted that he was photographed with
Ben and Nick...sorry Nate, you were replaced in this pic!



The girls getting the food and drinks ready!!
Thanks for flying across the Gulf to come and visit Nick and Jenni!
We had such a great time!
Miss and love you!





1 comment:

Tamara said...

How fun! How do you find the time to entertain so many visitors all the time? I guess we will just have to get on that list. :)