Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wings Over Houston Air Show!

Last week Sunday, Ben and I went to the Wings Over Houston air show!
It was so great! I mean....who doesn't like an air show?
I took some sweet video too...but I've spent the past 2 days trying to post them and I have officially given up! The USAF Thunderbirds were there and put on a great show! It is so incredible to watch them fly!
But here are some pics from the day!
Me in familiar surroundings....thank goodness they didn't need my services that day!
We found a really cool jeep and took a pic of Ben by it...but then...
we found a really cool jeep with a gun on it...way cooler!

Re-enactment of Pearl Harbor! It was a great show,
I cannot imagine living through the real day.


Only in Houston....80 degrees, no shade anywhere...but under the wings of a B-52 Bomber!
That plane was so huge...I couldn't get a picture of the whole thing in one shot!



B-52










1 comment:

Tamara said...

That must have been an awesome show.
We are having warm weather here too. almost 70 degrees! :)