Thursday, February 26, 2009

What's going on...

Not too much new going on down here in Texas!
Just thought I'd share a couple of updates!
Ben and I had a date night last night...went out to dinner in Houston!
Ben's friend (and mine too) Foley has been staying with us for the past
4 weeks. Job hunting, pig hunting, and riding his bike!
It's been fun having him around!
So we've had a "You, Me, and Dupree" situation...minus the sock :)
But it's been fun to have a visitor!


Foley, Melissa, Ric, Ben, and I!
About 4 weekends ago we went up near College Station to go mountain biking!
This was my first real ride...I had a lot of fun!
Plus I managed to stay on my bike the whole time!

We've been mountain biking one day every weekend
for the past month! It's been a lot of fun!
We've been going with another great couple Ric and Melissa!
(and Foley too ;)
We've gone to College Station, Austin, and also right here in Houston!
The guys loading all 5 bikes to the 4Runner!


Ben and Foley!






6 comments:

Wibbelers said...

Austin, isn't that like 2 hours away? Maybe 10!

Miss you guys!

Tamara said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun! Good job staying on the bike! :)

Michelle said...

It's great to see how much fun you guys are having on the bikes! And you're almost back to blonde again!! Does that mean spring & summer are almost here???

Amy said...

Hey em!! I miss you!! Sounds like you have had some fun the last couple of weekends! I'm glad you like the biking thing...cuz this girl..not so much!! Hope all is well and can't wait to talk to ya soon!!

Cari said...

You guys are so fun and so cute! :)

Sarah said...

That explains why we haven't seen you on fb a whole lot!
Love you all -