Sunday, June 28, 2009

The tale of the happy dog.

Two nights ago, we had a happy dog.
Yesterday we had a happy dog.
This morning I woke up and had a happy dog, we sat outside and enjoyed the birds
and cooler morning weather together, then we came inside and I found what my happy
dog had been doing throughout the night.
My happy dog, spent the night chewing on our nice Pottery Barn coffee table. Bless our happy dog's little heart. What a sweet puppy.
I don't have a happy dog anymore...neither does Emily.




5 comments:

Tamara said...

OH NO!!! I can't believe that naughty puppy. :(
The last picture is priceless though!

thesscurry said...

yilkes... do you still own a sad little puppy?

Wibbelers said...

Ouch - so sorry! That sad dog doesn't have very happy parents anymore! I take it Chai will be sleeping in the crate for a while??

Can't wait to meet the naughty little dog!

Less than weeks - cant' wait to see you guys!

Amy said...

WOW!!! You guys...If I've told you once I've told you a hundred times, don't rub your steaks on the coffee table! Sheezzz You would think you would listen to me!! Bad choices=bad consequences!!

Michelle said...

Boy does this bring back memories...the wood trim on the sliding door, my scrapbooks, the carpet in our dining room... Amazing how such cute, happy dogs can cause so much stress sometimes! Good thing they're worth it. Can't wait to meet Chai anyway!! See you guys soon :)