Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Orleans!

A couple of weekends ago we spent a long weekend in New Orleans!
My Uncle Tim lives just outside of New Orleans and he showed us a good time there!
We had a great time! We did all the things you're supposed to do in New Orleans...except for the naughty things! ;) What a great time!
My nephew Hudson and I
My cousin Jalena and I out for a great seafood lunch!

My mom and I


Hanging out in the French Quater!


Nate and Brooke in the trolley car!

Kids drinking Hurricanes!


One of our typical "self portraits"!


Uncle Tim, my mom, and Ben getting crazy eating the Benigetts!

Nick and Jen....always looking good!

Sisters....in-law!


Cousin Adam and Uncle Tim

1 comment:

K and K and kids said...

looks like you had a fun time...always a blessing to be hanging out with family! I love the picture with you and Hudson!