Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday March 26, 2007 Sunset



Our Beautiful Sarasota Sunset on Siesta Key!

Just Another night after work....

Powder sugar sand

Cool breeze coming off the Gulf

My fleece jacket may be misleading

It is actually about 78 degrees

I've just turned into a big whimp

Good thing I've got handsome by my side





Just over 3 months till the big day...

We've got somethings to look forward to till then
*Texas in April
*Em is going to Michigan in May
Then it's June! Let the festivities begin!!
Why did we wait till the absolute last day in
June again?

1 comment:

Amy said...

You have a blog and you didn't tell me...say it ain't so!! Are you holding a grudge because I forgot your birthday?? Well I love you anyways!! Happy belated birthday, congrats on becoming an aunt and have fun as the count down to wedding day starts to fly! I love ya cuz and cuz to be!