Monday, April 2, 2007

Sunday April 1

Arrrrrrgghhhh Mate'!


Mom Holtvluwer and "Auntie Rene"
came down to Florida for their spring break.
We met up with them and Nick and Jenni at Clearwater Beach for the evening. We started off our adventure on a pirate ship cruise.
We had a blast! Drinks, dancing, and just hanging out with the fam!
We even saw 6 or so dolphin on the last 15 minutes of our cruise. And yes... that is the
YMCA in action up there!















We finished off the evening with dinner on Clearwater Beach with the beautiful sun setting as our back drop! It was a lot of fun! It's great to have you down here mom!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Very Cute...A little Diddy!! I like it! Looks like you guys had way to much fun...I guess the only thing that would have been funnier is if I was there!!

Anonymous said...

What a hoot! you guys always make me smile! I didn't know you had a blog....It was good to see your pretty little face again, I almost forgot what it looked like! Only kidding, but the kids can't wait for the wedding! We have to chat sometime about the present my mom gave to you through me....give me a call of email me...or go to my blog.
I hope the wedding is coming together, because I can't come if it is anything less than the wedding of the millineum!

Sue Holtvluwer said...

Thanks Emily and Ben for the great time we had in Sarasota! We loved the beach, shopping, food, and helping with the wedding invitations. It was wonderful enjoying the warm Florida weather. We wish you the best in preparing for your great wedding.

Love you both - Mom