Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Grandma Nola

Hello everyone. This blog is great for many things, it is a great way to share with everyone what is going on in our lives; and it is also a great tool to help ask for prayers where they are needed the most. The lady up in the picture in the bright pink is my Grandma (my mom's mom). Last week she had surgery to get her appendix removed and since then has had some complications. I do not know the specifics- But early this morning she was transfered to the ICU and placed on a breathing machine.
If you could just take a moment to stop and say a prayer for her.
Thank you all for your prayers- we are blessed to have beyond wonderful friends and family.

5 comments:

Amy said...

You got it!! Keep us updated, you will be in my thoughts and prayers all day!!

Joshua said...

We are praying for her!

Amy said...

Just sending you my love!! I will be praying for a safe trip and healing of the heart!! Love you guys!!

Sarah said...

Praying for endurance on your part, and peace on hers. Mom said that she is a very dynamic lady... we're praying that you are strengthened as you walk this very emotional time - love you guys -

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Grandma Nola---I remember her. Hope that you're able to rejoice about her life during this time of sorrow. Know that we are thinking of you and praying for you in Seattle.