Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Zip Line in Jamaica Mon!!

For our first "excursion" we went on a zipline tour in the jungle of Jamaica!
It was a lot of fun!
There were 7 ziplines total! Some long and some short!
The last one was over 1,000 feet long!
It was awesome!
You can see one of the zip lines behind us in this picture!


The super long one! That's me! I promise!


All geared up!!



Ben zip lining! That is some huge bamboo!
We had such a great time!
Jamaica we noticed was a very poor country.
Makes me so thankful for what I have!





4 comments:

Tamara said...

Those are some beautiful sunrise pics.
I'm glad you had that tiny plastic helmet on for "safety". :)
Miss you!

K and K and kids said...

How fun! What a rush to go down the zip line through the jungle I am sure! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Wibbelers said...

Looks like an awesome trip! Glad you guys had fun! Keep the pictures coming!

Steve and Allison Alles said...

Looks like you had a great time!! Talk to you later!