Saturday, March 21, 2009

My mom in Texas!

After we came back from Austin, my mom had flown into town!
We were able to have her over to our home for the first time!
We had dinner and a great time!


My mom spent 4 days babysitting Hudson while Nate & Brooke
were out of town! Here's us toasting to a great night!

Mmmmm....Yogurt!


Hudson and Grandma Holtvluwer

Random Pic....
These are my new Oakleys I got from Ben for my birthday!
Now I can ride my bike in style....and protect my eyes too!




2 comments:

Michelle L said...

Hey Emily,
Are those Oakley Half Jackets? Awesome!

I have a set of Half Jacket XLJ's and love them. I've acquired two sets of frames and three different lens tints for various conditions (sunny, shady, or riding at night).

- Marty L

K and K and kids said...

glad you were able to spend time with your Mom...nice scrubs--I have the same ones and have to start wearing them again this week :(