Sunday, April 19, 2009

Saturday!

Saturday morning, I babysat my nephew Hudson!
We had a great time together!
He found my broom and started to sweep the floors;
so I kicked my feet up and told him where to go!
What a trooper!
So that's why people have kids!

Our dog Chai

We've had a lot of rain here the past 2 days!
This is what we opened up our front door to yesterday
evening! I heard we had 5 inches of rain an hour! For 3 hours!
I'm thinking maybe flood insurance is on the to do list for this week!
Ben said it was 2 feet from our front door!


3 comments:

Tamara said...

Don't let that little secret get out Em! It's good to have a nephew close enough to "borrow" when house work piles up. :)
I am glad the rain didn't get any closer.

K and K and kids said...

flood insurance might be a must do for your list :) house work--my kids try but for some reason it takes three time longer when they help out!

Amy said...

So you think that people have kids to clean up messes!! Are you kidding me...my house stay's clean for exactly one minute after my kids get home...maybe I need to order up one Hudson to go!! Love ya!!