Thursday, June 17, 2010

Back on the Bike!

So last year everyone (or 2 people) seemed to be flipping over their
mountain bike and cracking or dislocating their shoulder, and this made Emily
a little more fearful of getting back on the bike!
Well, it was time to "get back on the horse"!
The past two weekends we have gone biking... and it's been more fun
than I remember!
This past Sunday we packed up a picnic and after our 8 mile ride, we
had a great picnic lunch! Despite it being 96 degrees, we had a
"coolish" breeze which made it tolerable to be outside!
After our picnic... feeling good!

We found some showers at the campground and posed for a
picture in front of our 4Runner with his/her bikes on top!
It was a great day!

2 comments:

Dylan and Christina said...

How cute are y'all?! P.S. I'm adding you to my blog roll! :)

www.hoguefam.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I love you!! You guys are awesome! I miss you sooo much!! Keep blogging, keep it real!