Friday, June 25, 2010

More Biking!!

Last weekend we drove out to Warda, TX (about 1 hour east of Austin) to do
some more mountain biking! We left early in the morning and arrived there at 9:30am.
We biked 6.5 miles and took a rest and rehydrated ate some snacks
then went out for another 6.5 miles.
The second time around was so hot...I think like a gazillion degrees or so!
Getting ready to ride!
Our friends, Ric and Melissa
The girls! Melissa, Cheryl, and me
The boys, Ben, Booker, and Ric
Mel and I

It was a great time and we went out for some good pizza and Dairy Queen afterwards!
Hey! We deserved it!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Digging the pink shirt! Makes me want to go shopping with you!! Looks like you guys are having a great summer!! Miss you!!

Steve and Allison Alles said...

You are looking hot! Oh, sorry, you're looking good too Em. Glad to see the blog up and running again!

Tamara said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I can't imagine biking when it is that hot out!