Thursday, August 19, 2010

Visitors from Michigan!

Ben's brother Josh and his wife Tamara braved the August
heat of Texas and came down for a visit!
It was so wonderful to have them here!

We took them to a lot of great places to eat, had some downtime watching
multiple episodes of The Office, and hung out in Galveston for a day!

We took them to see where we both worked.
This building is a parking garage in the medical center that
has a waterfall coming off of the sides, I think that it is
a pretty cool building!

Thank you guys so much for coming down!
Of course these are the only two pictures that I took!
I need to get better at that!

Loved having you down here!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Awful that this is the first time I saw this post! Ahh!
I got a few more pics of our visit on my blog, so you can steal them if you like!
We had SO much fun with you guys. Can't wait to see you for Christmas!