Thursday, August 19, 2010

Michigan kind of Summer

We had a fabulous time in Michigan and Ohio this summer!
So much fun in fact that I didn't take a single picture!
We were able to spend some much needed time catching
up with friends and family!

We drove this summer and our dog Chai was such a good traveler!
I guess there was nothing else to do in the car but take pictures
so we took some of our pup!

Snuggled into the suitcase in the back seat!
She has her "Really?" face on here
At one point during the trip I tried to fill her water dish so she could drink,
well, I spilled a little water on her blanket and the next
time I turned around she had her butt sitting up on the suitcase
so to not get wet! What a weird dog!

It was all in all a safe and wonderful trip!
We are both looking forward to Christmas already!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Did your Dog tell you he/she likes pink...or is that your preference?? He/She is very sweet!