Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What's in the Walls?

Well, unfortunatly the last 3 out of 4 nights, Ben and I have been awakened by some type of living creature scratching, knawing, eating away at something in our ceiling. This is not the way I like to be awakened at night. It soon stops after the ceiling is pounded on a couple of times. The apartment complex has been notified, and the exterminator is coming tomorrow (Wednesday). It sounds to me like it is huge, like a racoon or an elephant or something. My husband seems to think that it is a rat... but now thinks it may be bigger than that.
Any other suggestions as to what may be in the walls? Winner gets the satisfaction of being awesome! Good luck guessing, and please pray that crumblings of dry wall and a big furry animal does not fall into our bed tonight! Sweet Dreams!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

squirrel. for sure.

Amy said...

I'm going with skunk!! Let me know if I win...I will be praying for peaceful uninterupted sleep!!

Sarah said...

Are there raccoons in TX? I know that in SC they grow really really BIG cockroaches - they call em' Palmetto Bugs - they don't look like bugs to me... but hey - I live in Michigan now! How's the move on the house going?!

Unknown said...

I'm going with a texas hillbilly that lives above you - assuming you have someone living directly above you! ( :

miss you
jen

Joshua said...

Well, I was going to guess squirrel, but since that was taken I'll have to go with rat.

Anonymous said...

Well, you gonna tell us?