Monday, February 4, 2008

And the Winner is....

Well, I do appreciate everyone's contributions to the guessing game!
The day after the exterminator came, we haven't heard a scratch, chomp, or a peep!
Unfortunatly, neither of us was home when he was here. I even went
to the front office to see if he had mentioned anything to the apartment people!
Nothing! So I apologize. I have no official answer. You all win!
I guess for now although I am curious as to what it is/was.... maybe it's
a blessing that I don't know!
PS... You're all awesome!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Simeon is praying for you and the creature that has been/ was living in your walls... even mentioned it at church in sunday school... the pastor's wife asked if you all were ok! The tiniest faith of a mustard seed. You're one of his top ten prayed for people! Love you all -

Amy said...

So not a skunk...well that's probably a good thing!! Glad to hear all is well...miss talkin with ya, let's catch up soon!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to keep on believin' that I am the winner. Yeah for me. A squirrel it was. Laura, you're so smart. :)

Becky said...

I can't believe I missed your contest...where have I been. Hope it's taken care of and you get a good night sleep!

Michelle L said...

Michelle and I think it was the world's largest BAT! We had a bat in our attic a few years ago that would get under the insulation, and crawl around on the drywall ceiling above our bed in the middle of the night.

We finally caught it...with a fish net, believe it or not. Freaky!

- M&M

Sarah said...

We are glad to know that your friendly critter is still gone. Simeon prayed tonight with thankfulness that the monster in your ceiling is gone. Got to love him!! :)