Monday, February 11, 2008

Health Museum

Last weekend Ben & I went to the Health Museum downtown Houston!
We had a lot of fun! A lot of the things there were directed towards kids;
And seeing that we are kids ourselves..... it was perfect!
Ben seeing what he looks like on the inside when he rides his bike!
Me... learning the importance of dental hygiene
Yes Ben! That is a very healthy liver! Way to go!
Me learning how important exercise is for my heart!
Ben getting a good workout too!
What a great day! They had multiple brain teasers set up there too!
We spent most of the afternoon doing them!
Mr. Mathew got some good ideas for his classroom!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You guys are awesome!! Next time you go let me know and I will send the boys your way...i think that they would rather go with you than me...

Steve and Allison Alles said...

You two love life!! Seems like you are always exploring all the fun things to do in your new hometown.