Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Time - Ohio Style!

We spend some time in Ohio visiting the Mathew side of the family!
We had a great time...and it was wonderful to see Ben's parent's new home!
It is so beautiful! It really felt like home!
Olivia, Sophie, and Simeon...not sure who those other weirdos are!
We were able to spend a little bit of time with Uncle Dave and Aunt Alice!
So wonderful to see you both!!

Grandpa & Olivia


Addie smiling so cute...but Uncle Ben & Aunt Emily smiling like weirdos!


The Mathewssss


We were able to spend a lot of time visiting with Ben's Grandpa Hertel!
It was so wonderful to be able to have that opportunity!

Tamara & I

Sophie & I

Simeon and Uncle Ben...getting ready to go for a hike in the woods!


Brothers playing with chainsaws....always a good time!


Emma & Josie helping grandma prepare dinner!

A great cook in action!

Uncle Ben & Sophie


Crazy guys!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I LOVE that last pic of Simmy and Ben. Hilarious!
Also, I am wearing the sweater that is in that pic. I must wear it too much.
We had such a great visit. Love you!

thesscurry said...

Thanks for the reminders of fun times past with you guys. You beat me to the punch. Actually I'm in the basement of my Boston Friends - and I should be in bed, however sleep is alluding me!