Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Friends + Christmas= So Fun!

Ben & I are so thankful for the friends in our lives!
It was so wonderful to be able to spend some time with them as well!
We are truley blessed!
And we miss you all already...even the friends we didn't get to see!



"The Gang"

Marty and I getting ready to kick-it at Wii Bowling!


My wonderful friend Allison Alles!! She is due in March! She looked so great!
It was so great to catch up Al! Thanks for meeting me for some cafe!!



My mom....my friend

Out for lunch at Olgas in super cute Gaslight village!
Then a bit of shopping afterwards!


Allisun & Tony Westhouse!



Al & I getting ready to Wii Bowl!!



That's right Marty! Sit down!

I kicked your booty in Mario Kart!

Next year... rematch!

"The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him with friendship." -Ralph Waldo Emerson






2 comments:

Michelle L said...

Ok, I'll admit you rocked my face off in both bowling and Mario Kart. But I'm practicing up for next year.

And next year we gotta do Guitar Hero! (Not that I'm any good at it, but it can get crazier than bowling :)

- Mar-tae

Wibbelers said...

We had an awesome time with you guys too! Counting down til summer, unless hopefully sooner!

We love you guys tons!

Stacy & Larry