Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Time

Well, here are some highlights from our "Christmas Vacation"
I didn't want to post these too late...seeing how January is nearly half way over!


My Aunt Nancy was able to spend some time with us celebrating Christmas!
I believe she just drank her first Jager-bomb!
Looks like it was a good one!

Jenni & I


"Brothers gotta hug!"



Oh.... Christmas tree.... oh Christmas tree...

Yes dad.... it's just jello! (wink)

My mom showing off her new pearl earings!
How lovely!


Brooke & Nate


Nick & Jenni
We had a great time. There was a lot of Guitar Hero, and Wii bowling going on! Lots of yummy food (thanks aunt Nancy for the navajo tacos) (thanks mom for yummy beef roast with mashed potatoes and the works!), games and fun! Being so far away from everyone is hard...but so wonderful to see everyone!!








2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a nice time with your family. We are well - and working our way into the swing of things - in time for me to head to Boston next week for part 2. :-)

Unknown said...

What a fun night - jello shots, gift cards, and family fun! It was so nice seeing you - miss you tons!!