Saturday, March 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

My wonderful cousin Amy tagged me! This is my first tag...er...at least that I am doing! ;)
I was able to spend some time in Lynden, WA for a summer and I was able to spend some good time with my cousins that I hardly ever got to see growing up! That was a life changing summer, because, not only did I learn a lot about myself and my family, I realized that an amazing friendship had started! I love you Amy! Wish we could go to Woods Cafe and have an iced mocha!
The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



#1. I love to mow the lawn! Having two brothers growing up... they always mowed the lawn and my chores were mostly cleaning inside. Now, I love putting my Ipod on and just putting some dirty clothes on and having some "Emily time"!

#2. I am slightly obsessive with even numbers. I am getting better though. I used to always take 2 or 4 napkins at restaurants, keep the volume on the tv on an even number... honestly... wrote out all the even Saturday dates for the summer of 2007 to make sure we got married on an even date...June 30th.

#3. I love sauces...for example I put more ketchup on a hot dog to get the usual remark, "you want some hot dog to go with that ketchup?" ... classic! I love A1 sauce, spaghetti sauce, BBQ sauce, honey mustard, and oh! Arby's sauce! I could go on!

#4. I saw the movie Titanic in the theater 6 times! Not proud of it now. But I was slightly obsessed with it when it came out! It was the first movie I ever cried at... and I mean I was sobbing.

#5. I love to send cards. It hasn't happened in a while... due to the fact that our stuff has been in boxes and I still cannot find my stash! I love finding that perfect card in the store and just cracking up... thinking, "I'll never find one as good as this one..." but then I eventually "one-up" the previous card.

#6. I love reality tv shows. I used to be ashamed, but I'm not anymore. American Idol, The Bachelor, The Amazing Race. And Amy... I would go on the Amazing Race with you... but I've had a partner lined up for about 4 years now and we have a pretty thorough strategy in the works! Love you Kara!

#7. I could eat cereal for all 3 meals of the day. I am usually craving it all the time! It used to be the sugary cereal, but now that I'm older and more mature.... I'm trying to love the healthy cereals.

That's it!
So, now I am going to tag... My mom, Tamara, Sarah, Kara, Allison, Annie M, and Cari.

PS... I won't feel bad if you don't do it!

4 comments:

Wibbelers said...

HAHAHAHA - I completely remember watching Titanic in the theater with you!!! Ah - the good ole days!! Probably had breadsticks afterwards too!

Amy said...

Well my dear you did it...great info, I dont mind being 2nd runner up for Amazing Race...maybe if they do a family one then you, me, nate and sara could run it...we would be unstopable!! Another thing we have in common...sauces, love um!! Ok the number thing...a little weird, but that's what makes you you!! Love ya my sista from another mother!!

Michelle L said...

Cereal is awesome!

Sarah said...

not sure how to do a "backatcha" thing... but I'll give you my answers so that I can pseudo-participate... Honestly, I don't have time to figure out how to do it! :-)