Sunday, March 23, 2008

Rodeo Houston!

Every spring here in Houston they have an event called "Rodeo Houston"
They basically turn Reliant Stadium (home of the Texans)
into a carnival, shops, food courts, livestock shows,
and finish each day out with a rodeo and a concert!
Matt Lefevre was able to come down and visit us during Ben's spring break!
Last week Saturday we went to the rodeo and had a great time!

The Rodeo
Brad Paisley was in concert! He is so great!
We had a great time at the concert!

Kara Bouws, I took this picture for you! And yes! I got the banana split ones!

Lefevre actually ripped these long horns off a huge bull!

Okay, so not really! But we all know he could have!

Matt, it was great to have you down here! Hope the long horns look good in your bathroom!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the Houston Rodeo! First time I went, I saw Reba in concert...I think I was in 6th grade :) Glad you guys had fun - can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

Hey how come no pictures of you in your cool cowboy hat that your favorite cousin gave you many moons ago!?! You still have it dont' you?

Kara said...

I LOVE DIPPIN DOTS! They sell them now at Rivertown Mall...very dangerous..but also very wonderful. I am so impressed that you remembered that banana split is the best flavor.

Cari said...

I love Brad Paisley. I am extremely jealous. Country music does not exist in NJ/NYC. I miss it so much!