Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"Like a Glove"

I started another new job this week!
I will be working at the Methodist Hospital in the Houston medical center!
I will be doing stress testing, and other various cardiac tests!
I am very excited!
Today at our orientation class they gave us free shirts and free bags!
Free is great until you realize that it's an XXXL!


My muscles are so big the shirt just sags!
I am thinking of wearing this to work tomorrow, just
to officially thank them for this amazing gift!
I really do appreciate their thoughtfulness, I just thought that it was quite commical!
The job is going great! And I am excited to actually start working
on my unit!
Go Blue!

11 comments:

Wibbelers said...

You're such a good model!!! I love the shirt, you should ask for more!

Steve and Allison Alles said...

You're my boy blue!! I saw Blue, and he was glorious!

Amy said...

I'm trying again...hope I made the cut!! Love the shirt and love you for sporting it!

The Schreurs said...

I would have you send it to me so Pete could wear it but it would be too big for him, plus he probably wouldnt wear it. Sorry. I hope your new job goes well.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday a day early! Unky Tim and I are leaving for Florida today so I thought I would wish you a happy day today. When i started packing there was a newspaper article in my luggage that was from Grandma Nola to you about Gary Schmidt I was supposed to give it to you last year when we saw you . I will send it to you Love Aunt Pam

Joshua said...

Am I still banned from posting?

Joshua said...

Guess not! So, where are the pictures of this new house?!?!!?
Happy Birthday Emily! :)

Sarah said...

Lovely! Happy Birthday - it's not every girl that can say she got a home for her day! Happy decorating...

Amy said...

I tagged ya, you'll have to check my blog for the rules...

Michelle L said...

Congrats on the house and the job. And wow, that's a great shirt :)

- M&M

Sarah said...

ok - already enough with the shirt... we really want to see the house! Love ya -