Monday, June 16, 2008

Bob & Megan's Party!

Ben & I flew in to Michigan just in time to make it to my cousin Megan and Bob's party
(they got married) ;)
It was a great day! It was a bit warm... but there was no rain!
Which was amazing, considering it rained just about everyday we were home!
The wedding was so beautiful! It was a true party!
Congrats Bob & Megan!
Bob...welcome to the family! You fit right in!
Best of luck with your future together!
Jenni (my sister-in-law) & I
My wonderful hubby and I!
My brother Nick and his wife Jenni!
It was so great to see you guys!

My sister-in-law Brooke & I... it was great to see you, even though I see you all the time!
My cousin Sarah & I

My beautiful cousins! Allie & Sarah!
Bob and his men! Waiting for Megs!
God's creation is the best decor! It was absolutley beautiful!
Awww Yeah!! Sealing the deal!
"I now pronounce you!! Husband & wife!"
What a great day!! Thanks for allowing us to celebrate with you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Must have been nice to see all the family! I love love love your dress and your hair...you look like a model...you could give Zoolander a run for his money! Love ya!