Monday, June 30, 2008

Our One Year Anniversary!

Today we celebrate our 1 year anniversary!
Well... actually, we both worked today! But we were able to celebrate
this past weekend!
One Year Baby!
Ben took me out to dinner at The Melting Pot, an amazing fondue place!
After dinner, we stayed overnight about an hour away from home!
It was a great night!

I had to stop at Sonic for a smoothie on the way to dinner!

I couldn't help it! I was starving!


THe Picture they took of us and printed for us there!
Our dinner! I had roses waiting for me when we got there!
MMMmmmm Oreo crusted covered marshmallow dipped in rich milk chocolate!
Celebrating with a glass of wine after work today!
I love you baby!


9 comments:

Amy said...

It's amazing how fast a year can go!! I sure wish we could have celebrated your one year anniversary...just like we celebrated your wedding!! Someday! Looks like you had a great weekend...Happy Anniversary!

thesscurry said...

Well Done Ben! Looks like you guys had a great time! Now if I could just find your snailmail address... I could send the card! That would be me - your big sis! Love you - see you real soon!

Michelle said...

Congratulation on your 1 year anniversary!! It's crazy how fast time flies...seems like just yesterday we were in Traverse City doesn't it? Looks like you had a great evening - and have so many more to look forward to together :) We love you both!

Tamara said...

Happiest of anniversaries to you! I am glad you were able to celebrate. :)Thanks for posting so fast too, for those of us that are addicted to your blog. :)

Wibbelers said...

Happy Anniversary! Still amazing how fast the year has gone. We're so happy for you guys and can't wait to celebrate with you for many more years to come. Looks like the date night was a great time. Love you and see you in a week!

Nate & Brooke said...

Sometimes the days go slow, but the years go by so fast. Think about that while you doing Yoga!

Sue Holtvluwer said...

Wow - how fast a year goes! May you and Ben have many more fun and great memories in your marriage. Look forward to seeing you in a week!

Love you guys - Mom

Cari said...

Congrats! Looks like y'all had fun. Year #2 is even better :)!

Bob and Megan said...

Wow! Congrats you two! I hope Bob and I can make it a year! JK. Sorry I missed you while you were in Michigan. Some other time I guess...