Saturday, June 21, 2008

Catching up with Friends in Michigan

I am almost done posting all of our pictures from our trip home!
Friday we spent some time out on the big lake!
We had a great time spending time with our friends, who we miss so much!
Spent time at the pool, the boat, movie watching, and pizza munching!
Erin & Matt, Ben & Em, Craig & Michelle, Larry & Stacy!

Captain Craig!
Thanks for the ride! Hopefully we can stay on it a bit longer next time!
The boat is awesome! And we are excited to hear about all your new adventures!

Crusing

"The Girls"
Me, Stacy, Erin, Michelle

"The Boys"

Matt, Craig, Ben, Larry


Michelle and Kylah

Me and Stacy!

Love you girl!

2 comments:

Wibbelers said...

I love you too! Went rollerblading today, how come you never posted anything about that little incident you had?. .. . ;-)

Michelle said...

We're so glad we could spend time with you while you were in town too! Can't wait for the next time :) Will you email me your pics?? I'd love to add them to my scrapbook - which, by the time I get to 2008 it'll actually be 2011. I'd still like copies anyway! Love and miss you!